Edition38 2007

one litre wonder ;)

Awww.. the bike. She's a beauty!

I shall be there again.

@Andy: You wanna get a self erecting tent like mine smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> (no jokes here now boys!)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm.. I've had my lupo like 4 weeks, but want to go to this, I'd bring friends and a tent.. would it be possible to stay at the Club Lupo campsite, or do I need to somehow be initiated?

Like, hit me with a lupo at 80, if i survive, i'm a real volkswagenner or something.

Yes, you must pass the ClubLupo initiation test - only the most dedicated of dubbers pass this grueling and demanding test ph34r.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Only kidding, I'm sure you'd be most welcome wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yes, you must pass the ClubLupo initiation test - only the most dedicated of dubbers pass this grueling and demanding test ph34r.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Only kidding, I'm sure you'd be most welcome wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

How about, you have to do some kind of Dukes Hazzard move, get in your lupo via the window and get to 80mph within 15 seconds. blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

All Lupo owners will be welcome.

I'm sure sarah will be taking names in a couple of months time.

Cool, i need to get knowing my fellow Lupo owners.

My name is Luke by the way. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I know, it's not Maurice, or Frederic, or something creative.. Luke, man my parents must have been bored when I was born..

Cool, i need to get knowing my fellow Lupo owners.

My name is Luke by the way. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I know, it's not Maurice, or Frederic, or something creative.. Luke, man my parents must have been bored when I was born..

Meh, Nothing wrong with the name Luke... i think we have four or five lukes on here now !

Meh, Nothing wrong with the name Luke... i think we have four or five lukes on here now !

Well, my mates call my Lukus, so it's Lukus With The White Lupo...

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Luke is good, but I mean, come on. Whatever happened to Maurice, or Henrietta, or something longer!

bah martins not a bad name! i like dean, but im not keen on having DEANO!!! bellowed down my ear every six seconds blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

also i would love to stay at the club lupo campsite as its my first ever edition38/car show... but im not coming with any other lupo heads n i dont know anyone from clublupo lol, so if you see a sad little loner in a black lupo... its me rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Martin! Teas ready!!

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

you know i hate it when you say that,

im going to come down there and spank you for saying that tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

right , just had it confirmed that i have got that weekend off of work for E38 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Did someone say Orgy?

I'll get booking my hols... lol

wheres the raised eyebrow smiley when ya need one... huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

thatll have to do tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I shall definatly be making another drunken appearance at this show this year! only thing to change will be there should be a few more of the boys coming down wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

yep yep iam there this year, maybe my last so gonna make it a good one. D-Team taking over this year with razor blades, fireworks and superglue, oh yer and a rope whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" />

and orgy yep iam there eek.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":eek:" border="0" alt="eek.gif" /> <-------- (i just wanted to use that face)