VW Festival?

lunalupi

how much is it to get in? does any 1 no? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that nt bad nw were did i put my family confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

sorted b intresting to c some top class v dubs just hope mine is up to spec lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i like the sound of that.... will they be on the car tomorrow? or will it just be a sneaky peek?

Not on the car for sure but have to call but have to call the guy later see if I can pick them up.

i'll be there on one condition

that nt bad nw were did i put my family confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

can someone translate please huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

i'll be there on one condition

can someone translate please huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

LOL

The 'o' on his keyboard must be goosed!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

LOL

The 'o' on his keyboard must be goosed!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

His computer has that virus that eats several vowels per minute

put me down for a place my car will be all finished for then biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> im deffo up for this biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It starts at 10am on Sunday 17th of August at Harewood House, Leeds.

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

We didnt leave ourselves much time last year, it was a spur of the moment thing. The one who was on the wrong stand was my mate, he was adopted from the Polo family, although he will be on the Club Polo stand this year laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Maybe a mod should pin this thread for now, and once it starts being properly organised we can get a new, official type thread going to be pinned smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Got enough interest already - and my first time to this show biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in for this one.

Their official site is here:

http://www.vwfestival.co.uk/

Practically on my doorstep now I'm over in the field of Hudders shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> be rude not to go...! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Interested people:

LunaLupi

Adam

Chris260

Matt A

Payna

Hanley

Tigz

Philip Wilkinson

Jon

Andyp

Lupodave

Airwolf

Jen

Nfbr

Mitch

OLW

Riles

Lupo Gaz

Djsimmy

Fyggy

=20!

Not bad hey smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

Do they not have a prize for best club stand? Maybe try and get a theme going this year and with a turn out that big, stand a good chance of winning as everyone loves Club Lupo!!

Do they not have a prize for best club stand? Maybe try and get a theme going this year and with a turn out that big, stand a good chance of winning as everyone loves Club Lupo!!

There's not been one yet but can always ask. It'd be a good incentive for the club display although DemonVW might get a biased vote lol.

I thought there was?! IIRC it was the stand with the Euro Mk1 and Mk2 Golfs decked out in beach look with inflatable sharks and stuff. Or maybe one of the cars just won a prize. confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> I'm confused now. D'oh.

Will we have the CL banner?!

Edited by lupodave

I'm in for this one.

Their official site is here:

http://www.vwfestival.co.uk/

Practically on my doorstep now I'm over in the field of Hudders shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> be rude not to go...! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Interested people:

LunaLupi

Adam

Chris260

Matt A

Payna

Hanley

Tigz

Philip Wilkinson

Jon

Andyp

Lupodave

Airwolf

Jen

Nfbr

Mitch

OLW

Riles

Lupo Gaz

Djsimmy

Fyggy

=20!

Not bad hey smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

=19

Sorry!

little green giant = 20!

i love this show wouldnt miss it for the world!

My car should actually look good for this show! lol

I guess there isn't a limit to the number of cars on a club stand?