Sister wants a Fox :-(

RobinA3

If you want a fox it is not much point look at the options as yes for the same money you may as well get a polo 1.2 s but they are good cars

and you will be luky to get a discount as all the fox@s comming in to the country are being sold in a very short time.

AS FOR THE CRASH YES IT LOOKS NASTY AND THE FOX LOOKS LIKE AN ACORDIEN BUT IT IT IS HEAD ON WITH A LORRY CAN YOU TRY THE SAME WITH A LUPO A POLO OR EVEN A GOLF AND TELL ME THAT YOU WOULD NOT GET THE SAME TYPE OF CRASH ONLY THE BOOT MAY BE LEFT WITH THE GOLF BUT YOU WOULD STILL """"""DIE""""""" THE FOX HAS 4 STARS EURO ENCAP EVEN 5 STARS MEANS NOTHING WHEN YOU HIT A LORRY HEAD ON

YOU CAN SAY SOME THINGS AGAINT A FOX BUT NOT THAT

rant over

Edited by FLO7LXJ

• 5 weeks later...
Does anyone know what kinda discounts can be squeezed from VW dealers? I aint seen many of these cars on the road (maybe due to how they look :-/) so i am guessing they aint selling too well.

the most i could get was free mats lol and there isnt many on the road due to a 3 month back order/waiting list or at least that was the case at my local dealership when i bought mine, apparently they cant seem to supply them due to the demand for them

I would suggest the even a BMW 7 Series or Toureg involved with a head on with a truck would result in death! Honestly, don't do the fox down because when an 18 wheeler hits it, it gets destroyed. Believe me i've seen plenty of this sort of thing in the flesh. Doesn't matter the size of the car, you're not going to come off well.

If your sister wants a fox.... well that's up to her. My experience thus far has been, it's cheap (for a vw), it goes alright (for a 1.4) and its comfy (for a small car). Come on now.

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />