Club Lupo Calendar 2007...

AndyW

Now all the pictures are in and ready, we can begin the ordering!

Thank you to all the photographers for such a quick response, suffice to say its made things much easier.

As I have said in other threads, I am very sorry that there was no real democratic vote this year. You all know the circumstances, and I hope that next year we can have things work as Snoop originally intended.

So, now the really important part, getting the orders in!

Ordering

Ok, again, we're under less than ideal circumstances this year, and as of writing this post, payment will be by cheque only. Due to the short notice arrangements of all this, I haven't got paypal.

I don't wish to put my address on a public forum, so the first step of ordering will be to PM me an order request. In the message title, write CALENDAR ORDER, and I will reply with my postal address.

Once you have my address, send a cheque made payable to Andrew Woodall to me, with a note inside with your full name and your postal address.

Deadline

The closing dates for cheques to arrive with me is two weeks today, they must arrive by Tuesday 30th January 2007. On that day I will be placing the order based on the number of cheques I have received. There won't be ANY extra's, I'll be ordering exactly as many as needed.

Processing and delivery is about 7 days and I'll be sending them out 1st class on the day they arrived with me, if all goes to plan. I will keep you all updated with progress so you know when to expect them.

Cost

Including postage to your door and a nice sturdy envelope the calendar will be a bargain at £12. There is no 'profit' in this cost, bar any fluctuations in postage costs by a few pence here and there.

However, if you feel that you would like to support the running of this site, which runs at personal cost (bar Premium Membership funding) to MattyB himself, then there is the option to pay £15. This will include the cost of the calendar outlined above, plus £3 that will go straight to Matt to help with the site.

You are under no obligation to pay the higher cost if don't wish to, but if you did, well, that would be nice, I think Matt would really appreciate the gesture.

Many thanks for those that have helped and I hope everyone likes the end result. I want to say thanks to Snoop, even though he's not here, for the submission thread he started. Without that thread, we'd have been in real trouble to get this out.

Order Requests received

Tigz

mitch unit 21

bossjohnc (x2)

Linz

one litre wonder (x2)

Silver!

Joe (x3)

Bluloop

philip_wilkinson1

Rob GTI

Gibbeth!

Snoop

Grapo

Paul

payna

lupo_1.0

dotdotdash (x2)

M4T VW

Petes 16V Sport

Lou's Lupo GTI

willcrook

Jon

My_Names_Buck

SiiMo

drummachine

AndyW

jon_273 (x2)

MattyB

TJenkos

dxg

Confirmed orders (Cheque received)

Gibbeth!

Bluloop

Payna

Paul

philip_wilkinson1

Linz

Rob GTI

Silver!

one litre wonder (x2)

AndyW

M4T VW

Joe (x3)

dotdotdash (x2)

bossjohnc (x2)

SiiMo

mitch unit 21

Tigz

jon_273 (x2)

MattyB

dxg

TJenkos

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here are the final images for the calendar.

Cover shot...

Picture020.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

by lupo_1.0

And in no particular order here is the 12...

robgti2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

by Rob_GTI

snow_arosa.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

by Silver

_MG_2511-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

by OLW

12.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

by db

lupomarseillenight.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

by AndyW

62947692.AUHfwoNy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

by dotdotdash (dotdotdash's image doesn't always display, bandwidth limit?)

DSC00388.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

by Jen

bw_landscape.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

by dxg

IMG_5510_1_filtered_copy800.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

by chris260

new03.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

by SiiMo

1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

by Dubweiser/Grapo

edition38055-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

by Mitch

May I just point out, that when sending a cheque through the post it might be sensible to fold a sheet of A4 paper around the cheque so it can't be seen through the envelope. Not that I don't trust the postal service or anything. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And don't forget to put the note with your full name (put your username too) and address in, otherwise this could get VERY complicated.

Thanks!

totally agree with you andy , just about to hobble away from my studying for my next exam tomorow morning and post off the cheque

Hey student, are you sure you can afford a sheet of A4 AND and envelope?

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i know ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> the funny part is , i nicked the envelope , paper and stamp from the stationary box down the stairs laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> mind you i have found out that i have lot one of my two cheque books so i have ordered a new one

Cheque sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Mine got taken away by the bank, dammit.

I'll have to stick with me Rovers Return babes '07.

Cheque sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Mine got taken away by the bank, dammit.

I'll have to stick with me Rovers Return babes '07.

Sorry, if you were willing to take the risk you can of course send cash, but if you want to take that risk is upto you. Aslong as you 'secure' the money so it can't been seen through the envelope then theres a high chance you'd be fine. Upto you though, I understand.

Can some be brought to ultimate dubs?

If someone wants to buy more than one to sell on at shows and stuff, I have no problem with that, but I won't be ordering any extra calendars. I'll order exactly how many I receive cheques for.

That was good, I didn't even post it. Mam's ey? Is there anything they can't do? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Top marks to her I'd say. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

So far thats 24 order requests received and 5 confirmed cheques received.

db's is my fave out of all those pictures. gonna be weird seeing my number plate on a different car during that month. (l4upo)

You bought if from Rob? Congrats, I really wanted that (still do, so let me know if you ever sell) but couldn't afford it right now.

Yey, my car is in the calender (first Lupo, L4 UPO) without me entering it!!

You know that had completely slipped my mind! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

ermm... will send tommorrow!

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Linz, your cheque arrived in the post today, cheers. Thats 6 in so far. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And thats 28 orders in, are we going to hit 30? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />