NO NEED FOR TOO MUCH SPEED!!!

MattyA

Story was that the previous owner's ex kicked it in all round. She did a good job too on the boot, both rear quarters, drivers wing and bonnet. Once I get the required panels Im going to get the quarters fixed and whole car re sprayed. But til then im just going to drive it as it is.

Story was that the previous owner's ex kicked it in all round. She did a good job too on the boot, both rear quarters, drivers wing and bonnet. Once I get the required panels Im going to get the quarters fixed and whole car re sprayed. But til then im just going to drive it as it is.

Shes a right slag ain't she hahha I would slit my misses neck if she ever did that i don't talk to her for months even I she flicks ash in my car loool

Shes a right slag ain't she hahha I would slit my misses neck if she ever did that i don't talk to her for months even I she flicks ash in my car loool

I agree

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Luop-Joe ..... tried to find some for sale but its not looking too good :(.... really struggling to find wheels with bit of a dish on them that i like.... everyone seems to have borbet A's on them, but wanted to be a bit different.

Thank you Luop-Joe ..... tried to find some for sale but its not looking too good :(.... really struggling to find wheels with bit of a dish on them that i like.... everyone seems to have borbet A's on them, but wanted to be a bit different.

Keep looking. You will find what you want, trust me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

mine before i sold it ! noticed it after i sold it on about page 12 with standard alloys on ! miss it so badly ! had a gti after this ! i now live in australia and drive a ford falcon 4ltr v8 rwd ! cnt complain ! but its not a vw

200354_10150451362420580_8025020_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I think my sport is finally worthy of this thread. Just about :lol:

580005_10150861951546485_2026671554_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Already posted in here a very loooooooooooong time ago but here is mine how it stands now :)

BW.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...