"NO NEED FOR SPEED!"

Silver!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
love it!!

the black mirrors, badge(s), black roof an steels with the blue looks sweet!

cheers mate. just got the roof done recently. more info on the readers rides thread

• 3 weeks later...
My contribution:

Now that is one nice pic :P I love the whole air paint effect thing, I should try it some day. Was it just a 15 sec exposure or something while you danced around the car with a blue glowy thing (perhaps a phone screen) lol?

Here's mine :D first car <3 pic is a bit close up because it was parked pretty close to the house and I couldn't get further away. It was a nice day so I just took it there and then ha

front-1.jpg

Edited by carnut787

Now that is one nice pic :P I love the whole air paint effect thing, I should try it some day. Was it just a 15 sec exposure or something while you danced around the car with a blue glowy thing (perhaps a phone screen) lol?

Cheers :D

its easy! 15 or so second exposure and a little led torch! did some more up to date ones recently in my readers ride thread (link on my sig)

Youve got a real nice arosa there! love the red and black combination :shades:

Cheers :D

its easy! 15 or so second exposure and a little led torch! did some more up to date ones recently in my readers ride thread (link on my sig)

Youve got a real nice arosa there! love the red and black combination :shades:

Thanks, I just got it a few months ago as my first car, gonna do some work on it soon... wheels, lowering etc. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Here's my new daily driver. Hope to get some coilovers for it soon.

Arosa.jpg

Very nice :shades:

Did you buy it with those wheels? If so it used to belong to a member on seatcupra.net.

Ive also seen it round where i live, or one with the same wheels, but carnt imagine there are many with them!

Very nice :shades:

Did you buy it with those wheels? If so it used to belong to a member on seatcupra.net.

Ive also seen it round where i live, or one with the same wheels, but carnt imagine there are many with them!

Yes it came with them, Saw it on Ebay and went up to Birmingham to view it, As you can tell I brought it back as well :rolleyes:

Have done some minor mods and plan on doing some more in the future :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
what are those wheels? its pretty cool!

the player hater,

edition24.jpg

Don`t hate the player, hate the game :lol: lol. And there exactly the same as G60`s but 14 x 6j ( i think they came off a vento) sprayed white with MK1 polo center caps.

• 3 weeks later...