"NO NEED FOR SPEED!"

Silver!

• 1 month later...
My Lupo!! HPIM0227.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Those are nice alloys! :thumbsup: Were they an option on the newer lupos like yours, or did you get them after you bought it? Do you know their "name" by any chance? I'm after some of the Kyalami 15" ones but will look out for some like yours as well.

Those are nice alloys! :thumbsup: Were they an option on the newer lupos like yours, or did you get them after you bought it? Do you know their "name" by any chance? I'm after some of the Kyalami 15" ones but will look out for some like yours as well.

Those wheels were an option, called something like "5 Star Raceline" and came in 14" and 15". The 6-spoke Kyalamis only come in 14" :)

One for Chie:

love RXII's :shades:

cheers mate, there getting referbed atm im rolling on black ronal bbs style rims (i can explain better when you take the ctr caps off them lol)

i never noticed the polo gti rims have bbs stamped/engraved in each bolt around the rim :o best not loose any eh

didnt realise the 1.0`s had a strong following the smaller motored cars normally get slated on forums like there not worth bothering.

didnt realise the 1.0`s had a strong following the smaller motored cars normally get slated on forums like there not worth bothering.

...as long as you don't pretend it's something it's not!

Go for style as opposed to performance looks and you'll be in good company!

I love it when people race me off the lights in my 1.0! Hahahaaaa as if I'm gonna bother!

...but when I'm in the GTi I have been known to rise to the bait, especially with those goddam awful, I'm better than you BMW 318 drivers!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My new wheels!

I'm gobsmacked by just how frugal it is. I embarrassed myself at the petrol station today (my first fill up) when I struggled to get just a tad more than a gallon in. My other ride (Saab 9000 Aero 2.3T) would have swallowed £20 :angry2: The little mite managed a calculated 66mpg... :rolleyes:

lupo1.jpg

I finally managed to crack the quoted 78 mpg this weekend on a run to the coast.

It wasn't a rapid journey, but the traffic was doing a modest 55mph all the way, so i tucked in behind (not that you have much choice in an SDi) and chugged along.

Just short of 3 gallons carried me 238 miles which I reckon is 78.2mpg!

I'm going to call my Lupo 'Sally Gunnell' (not pretty but a good runner!) :rolleyes:

[/coat]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone just seen that beauty when she was Work in Progress...!

Now that works are complited...something still be done but now she can rolls Italian Highway...!

After 14months my Italian bro done to his Arosa 1.7SDi a complete facelift...!

Please guys and girls...enjoy...

On the road to home...!

img0760fb8.jpg

img0761ex8.jpg

Arrived at the Rimini Show Festival...!

img0762ga8.jpg

:shades:

Thanks to Marco...!

D.

Edited by Lupo Milan