Anni seats go on holiday

Well, finally found someone to do the finishing touches to the Mk4 anni recaro trim for the loop. Dropping it off tomorrow for its little nip and tuck!

The loop will still be on the road during this, Jodie at Midland VW had borrowed me a lovely Golf 4dr SE seat.

se.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

No shot gun rides in here for a while.

ral1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ral2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by DickyP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm those red seatbelts are enough to make me want a Gti rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Looks very odd doesnt it. I bet its quite a bit louder inside too.

It'll be easier to vacuum though with no seats in the way tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Jon

You should sound deaden the whole thing whilst the interior is out ! It'll add to the comfort of your newly trimmed seats!

remember - Sound is comfort - So get rid of that horrible road noise wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You should sound deaden the whole thing whilst the interior is out ! It'll add to the comfort of your newly trimmed seats!

remember - Sound is comfort - So get rid of that horrible road noise wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

couldnt agree more i have got all the rear plastics out at the moment as doing new doorcards and the road noise especially when wet is loud as hell im definately sound proofing before it all goes back together

DickyP would i have met you before? just noticed in ur avaytar it saids "driving saz's lupo"?

wayne

DickyP would i have met you before? just noticed in ur avaytar it saids "driving saz's lupo"?

wayne

We met at Ultimate dubs last year, I was the guy who clay bar'd your rear quarter!! Saz is my wife so I tinker with her car.

I know what you guys are saying about noise but the car only does around 12mile a day. Only goes on a run to the shows, so I won't be doing it and the stuff weighs a ton.

I am not too sure on the current stuff but a few years ago "Brown bread" was a well recommended soundproofing used.

No jokes before you all start, Brownbread is a trade name...I don't mean use a loaf!

We met at Ultimate dubs last year, I was the guy who clay bar'd your rear quarter!! Saz is my wife so I tinker with her car.

i was thinking it was you blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> but didnt recognise the username though and didnt want to sound an idiot accusing someone else of claying my car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> , this was already one very nice car will look really sweet with the new interior biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

wayne

i was thinking it was you blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> but didnt recognise the username though and didnt want to sound an idiot accusing someone else of claying my car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> , this was already one very nice car will look really sweet with the new interior biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

wayne

Are you coming to ultimate this year?? Saz's loop is inside this year and will be the first outing with the finished trim, changed quite a lot since you last saw it.

Now do I have time for the other cunning plans rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Well the seats have come back from there trip to Dave's Health Spa. Wasn't sure whether to post or wait until UD in March.......... Saz has said I should share though.

Had the black parts covered in leather with rears to match. Cards covered and red stitched with parcel shelf having a bit of cow and the rear seat backs being sorted.

Dave is a top man, use him I say.............

newfront.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

newfrontcard.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

newpassenger.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

newrear.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

newrearcard.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

newshelf.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

They look stunning! So did you just take the trim off the anniversary rears and retrim the Lupo seats in it? The door cards look top quality too.

The rears had to have a little artistic flare to get the centres right. The logos were then reproduced and stitched into the leather for all four seats. Apparently its the same leather used in current astons, nice and soft cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Thats really nice

Where did you go for that to be done then? anywhere local?

you should have waited till UD for the unveiling though tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Thats really nice

Where did you go for that to be done then? anywhere local?

you should have waited till UD for the unveiling though tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Lupywebb did it, we have had the fronts in ages. Been looking for someone to do the rears to match for about 6months and Dave came along. He is in Milton Keynes, good job at reasonable money.

Saz is over the moon with it.

Thanks for the positive comments, I just could had to share.......no more pics of "jobs" that are being done before UD now.