Swap fox engine for a lupo or polo 14 16 valve?

Guest Kyle

After seeing "in tunings" bodykit i think that it looks quite amazing but i was wondering performance wise good a 1.4 polo or lupo 16 valve fit straight in and it be quite alot of money cause f it aint then i would consider getting one

thanks

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> above sense don't make

Well there are two 1.4 16v engines in the lupo, one is a 75BHP and the other is a 100BHP plant. The fox comes with the 75BHP, which does 0-60 in 13secs and is the quickest fox we get.

Personally i wouldnt be changing engines over on such a new car as it will have limited appeal when selling as most will prefer to buy a standard spec.

Also your warranty would be no longer.

Chris

but would you get the same power as you would a 1.4 16 valve lupo?

Have a read through some of the tuning threads Kyle, I'm sure the 8 valve has potential for improvement.

Have a read through some of the tuning threads Kyle, I'm sure the 8 valve has potential for improvement.

ok will do, or i might just buy a lupo but im 6''3 lol

and i need space for a baby and girlfriend so i wont know till i try out a lupo

can i have jam n toast please no pips or bits, mixed fruit is acceptable coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />