Lupo GTI Turbo conversion

Tigz™

• 2 months later...

tigz my ecu is different to yours? 3 led's and no wires from that end?

i got no instructions at all either blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

CIMG3131.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

CIMG3132.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by mitch unit 21

you got wires with yours i was ripped off with mine i didnt get any lol

i got £1000 worth of crap blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

never!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a bag of sand and no wires confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

never!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a bag of sand and no wires Image003-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i got stickers tho so well worth it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

and instructions it seems blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

and instructions it seems blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

yup and mapping software it is a really well made peace of kit just it cost a lot

i got mapping software also

so your extra 700 quid got you a book and 2 stickers, lol

less is more, maybe, probably not. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i can do data logging the manual tells you every thing you would ever need to know and more i'm happy with it looks nice next to my pc blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Noddy that ECU is the daddy.

Same as I have on mine, controls the world and really small too.

Data logging is useful for fault finding when you get started on the mapping.

i can do data logging

Myself and Mitch can also with our Megasquirt wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Mapping software is based on Motecs system! lol

Myself and Mitch can also with our Megasquirt wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Mapping software is based on Motecs system! lol

mines gold so there tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

For £700 mine could be gold plated three times! 107099_4mg.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />
Edited by noddy1

Yes tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

But Id use an other brand dash cos that green colour is gay laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i cant see on there site where its says it does data logging or run anything like the adl confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

The disc you get with the ECU comes with two programs.

Data Logging, and Mapping software.

I'll do a screen dump of the program when I get home wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The disc you get with the ECU comes with two programs.

Data Logging, and Mapping software.

I'll do a screen dump of the program when I get home wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

cool . i think motec have just taken there data logging to another level tho can get it so it tell you more than you will ever need to know on a road car not just engine read outs it can tell you about suspension loads and yaw etc etc

Unless your building a race car, I dont think its needed.

But hey ho, if your happy spending £700 more for it who are we to laugh at you laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

o well i got it last year its money gone so i dont care if i was to be looking to getting another i would still go emral3d i just dont like the diy look of these things but if they do the job then fair play wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I am going to stick up for Noddy because I also paid a small fortune for a Motec so feel I should join his team...lol

Yes it was expensive, it looks nice but it is hidden on my car so its looks are pointless to me...errr...yes...no other points to say.

Oh yes I have, I got my car working really quite quickly using the Motec compared to you with Megasquirt Tigz. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Only joking buddy.

Edited by LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> good things come to those who wait.................................so i hear/ hope rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />