browns the new black.

Little Green Giant

like i said, these are the newest projects, just playing with blending etc. lupowhitewallssmooooothcopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

a bit of wide front arch. lupowhitewallshemancopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

and the rear. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i love ths one. all a bit of fun. hhaha

p.s i left the dent in to make a point. hahahahahaha. any way its more of a dimple. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Little Green Giant

lupowhitewalls012copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Why do I think this car should be sponsored by Louis Vuitton? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Its funny lupowhitewallshemancopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

This is ace!!!!

glad you like biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Why do I think this car should be sponsored by Louis Vuitton? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

mmm i see what you mean, a slight insult as i hate louis vuitton, but no offence taken. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

brown looks well nice.. white wall tyres look a treat on it

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> thank you.

He-Man! Awesome wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

you know it.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so this was requested by lunalupo!.....

lupowhitewalls012creamroofcopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

and this is future plans, the black will be blackboard paint and the skull and crossbones drawn on with chalk. also if i do buy a mk2 for the gumball then i shall paint the whole car with chalk board paint, just for jokes. i will get a picture of a good mk2 golf and do this on photoshop soon. so if you have a nice pic please send it this way!!! lupowhitewalls012futurevehiclecopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

talking of pirates has anyone read the new comic, 'the pirates of coney island'? what do you think? absolutely awesome if you ask me!!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...
lupowhitewalls012creamroofcopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

...lovin' this. Would look ultra cool slammed on a set of black ATS Classics like these.

Go play...

atsclassicgr9yd.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Ray

OK. I had a quick play...

lupo_ATSClassics.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

..think you'd have to lose the whitewalls though and go v/low. Well Old Skool!

Ray

• 2 weeks later...

absolutly lovin it mate. that SHOULD be done next year biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

it just looks......well.......erm......sexual laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />