browns the new black.

Little Green Giant

before the photoshopage...

lupowhitewalls012.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

and after ...

lupowhitewalls012copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

im not overly keen but i thought it was something a bit special.!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Little Green Giant

haha, paint that **** asap. the born looks kick ass;)

haha merci beacoup! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

What's the effect though?

i cant remember whether it was a patern i made on photoshop or whether its one that comes with it. but yeah. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

christmas my friend, well hopefully, you see im at uni in london and cant afford to keep it with me so it stays at home in swindon, im wondering whether to bother to lower it now when i wont be driving it for a while anyway! :S i think i will though! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> BUT YES, THE STEELIES ARE STAYING! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

mmm i tried a lighter shade but it just looked dirty, anyway it was just to see what it would look like. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> cant afford to get it done as much as i want it! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And sort your dented door out! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yeah, i will but its on the angled bit so its going to cost a prity peny and at the moment rent and bills are slightly more important! haha smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

nice color not keen on the bonnet and roof but we all have our own forts biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

looks good tho nice dent wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

looks really good smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> really really good, and means they're less taffeta green lupos, which makes me happy biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the " my nans net curtains got in the way of the spray gun" effect

haha, true but what ever people say i think it looks cooool biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

another orginal idea by little green, i love it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

why thank you kind sir. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> a little something diffrent is always good. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

really like it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> think the white walled tyres work even better with the brown!

Jen x

yeah i agree, kind of fit better. but a matt black body would look even better i think. il get on it straight away. look out for my heman themed lupo soon. hahahahaha. it rocks. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

photoshop i love you. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

looks really good smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> really really good, and means they're less taffeta green lupos, which makes me happy biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yes yes twould be true. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />