Anyone bought wheels from Jkm_gti......in the past?

joh898

i bought some wagon wheels from him.

he'd licked the jam out and stuck them back together and then sent them to me sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> - I did tell you they were refurbed wagon wheels! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Jo, if you like I can send you a list of people I have sold rims to on the E38 & Clubpolo forums?

Actually - I have just sold a set of tasty rims to a guy on here (I'll keep quiet incase they don't want anyone knowing - but I could probably put you in touch via pm?)

Let me know wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Oh & just about to reply to your pm with photos!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> - I did tell you they were refurbed wagon wheels! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Jo, if you like I can send you a list of people I have sold rims to on the E38 & Clubpolo forums?

Actually - I have just sold a set of tasty rims to a guy on here (I'll keep quiet incase they don't want anyone knowing - but I could probably put you in touch via pm?)

Let me know wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Oh & just about to reply to your pm with photos!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> That'll be me, can't wait for them to arrive now.

Edited by GTi T

Just seen your text mate - Yeah it's showing. Will get them out ASAP.

I didn't want to mention you, incase they were a secret!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Just seen your text mate - Yeah it's showing. Will get them out ASAP.

I didn't want to mention you, incase they were a secret!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Don't worry about it mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ill gladly put out the good word when the wheels arrive if anyone has any doubts about you

T- how many more sets of rims do you need mate !!!

I know rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I was about to order some 305mm Brembos for the Lupo for £750.00, but then i thought, nahhhh 280's will be good enough so ill get them sorted now soon.

i hope Andi doesn't find out, i promised a while back i was never going to buy anymore wheels.

Can I have your white ones? hehehe, you are a serious wheel whore Tom laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

LOL, Im getting the white ones refurbed very soon again

Im a whore and i LIKE IT lol wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Tom I knew you'd get them BBS !

good job I sold mine now otherwise our cars would have been the same lol

he he

We wudda had different exhausts at least LOL rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

What you thinking of getting now mate?

Im going to be looking at selling my RH Classics as they will not fit over the 280mm calipers

Wheels arrived today. all spanking.

Took me about half an hour to just get the damn things out, they were that well wrapped/protected in the boxes.

Thanks to Jkm_gti (Joe), nice doing business with you.

Tom

i hope Andi doesn't find out, i promised a while back i was never going to buy anymore wheels.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Guess I'll be editting the title of your readers rides thread again!

We're running out of room on the subject title for any more wheels! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Guess I'll be editting the title of your readers rides thread again!

We're running out of room on the subject title for any more wheels! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Damn, you found out then rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Don't worry it won't be soon when im putting pics up, theyre being stored until next summer when the weather is right.....that's if we even get a summer next year laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Got a few new things for the motor,decided to keep the Loop now and not sell up.

Tom

Wheels arrived today. all spanking.

Took me about half an hour to just get the damn things out, they were that well wrapped/protected in the boxes.

Thanks to Jkm_gti (Joe), nice doing business with you.

Tom

Wheels arrived today also! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

very nice rim's! Thanks alot to JKM_GTI. (Joe) wicked bloke - even gave me a refund for later delivery, very good communications also.

What a nice chap!

Jo x

Awww - I even got a kiss wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Glad you both like them – I always ensure the wheels are well packed (last set I got off ebay turned up with no packaging between the wheels, meaning the faces were free to rub together mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> This will never happen with the wheels I sell!)

Oh & don’t forget the photos when they’re fitted! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Thanks,

Joe

Edited by Jkm_gti