EPS/EPC lights on dash

arosas

Had an ask around the office general consensus is that EPS is your power stearing warning light.

People have said EPC is electronic power control ???? some said it your tranction control - god know really mate.

Seems strange both are on together (whatever they are)...

EPC stand for Electronic Pedal Control, the dealer is right, tis will be one of them.

My EPC light came on when my brake pedal swithc failed smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hey,

I've had this problem on my loop GTI, apparently (according to the manual) its something to do with the brake light sensor, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my brakes........ ?? Also, mine decides to cut out, cant excelerate have to twist the key, and start it again.....not great when your going 80! I've booked mine into the garage next wed so they can do a diagnostics on it......i'll let you know what they come back with if your having similar problems........Jo

cheers,

at least that gives me something to go on

cheers,

keep me posted, all the lights are fine, the dealer did say it could be related to the accelator as well, whihc might be some thing to do with your cutting out!!, my polo Gt done that recently on the A66 in the out side lane, wowowow. not nice. This was down to ram air feed I made dragging in lots of cold water. Needless to say thats gone till the summer