VW Fox ABT Photoshop

Little Man

Hi guy's, newbie here. Did a photoshop of a VW Fox the other day, thought i'd post it up. Gone for a euro style look. vwfox1tr9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Mods:-

Petrol cap removed

Indicator removed

Numberplate removed

Toe-eye cap removed

Door handle removed

Van conversion

Lowered

Wheels

De-badged grill

Bad boy bonnet

Rub strip removed

Chopped:

vwfox6rx5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

C&C welcome, hope you all like.

LM.

I like very much, nice work!

I want a fox that looks like that smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And welcome to the forum aswell smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Have you up graded your exhaust. If so what did you get... Looking for new exhaust sporty if one...

Cheers

shouldnt laugh but that was quite funny

nice photoshop, what about doing an over done mirror panel grill like featured on current vw's ?

i would only be seen in the standard one. wouldnt everyone just be pointing and laughing? like a lot of people do in the town centre where i live, after the exhaust/bass sounds goes by, then enters the merged chuckling of the observers. not for myeslef i add, but for the chav cars like above.

i know i'm going to get shouted at now..

Edited by Dark

i would only be seen in the standard one. wouldnt everyone just be pointing and laughing? like a lot of people do in the town centre where i live, after the exhaust/bass sounds goes by, then enters the merged chuckling of the observers. not for myeslef i add, but for the chav cars like above.

i know i'm going to get shouted at now..

I actually prefer to see cars in their original configuration, too. I don't like to see an old classic VW Beetle or whatever that's been messed about with.