Post best pic of you lupo up

Tobster

struggle with speedbumps? how is that posible:P mine is lowered about 120/100 and i have no problems with the speedbumps, not even with the rieger front:P

just do what i did and fit some 17's dont have any problems on the bottom of coils at the rear about 100-120 and bout 70 up front.

not a lupo but the arosa is cheaper to insure and same power and spec and imo better looking as its more aggressive. DSCF0033-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by bossjohnc

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lup2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

That is a good picture ed1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Some people are still getting to grips with the one picture idea....

Some people are still getting to grips with the one picture idea....

I know, I'm really getting bored with it.

Guys if you have self masturbated all over this thread, please choose a favourite pic and edit your post to include a single pic.

If not we'll choose one for you and remove the rest wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Not everyone has broadband. or so someone once said.

Still loving those rims Grapo.

this is one of my fave shots of my car, captured in reigate after a no-rice meet at about 12am!

reigateluupnoplate.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

lup2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Thats gorgous, ever thought about making the front and rear pillars black too, so its split top black, bottom silver, not sure if it would be OTT but a photoshop should give a good idea.

You guys are really making me what a lupo now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

struggle with speedbumps? how is that posible:P mine is lowered about 120/100 and i have no problems with the speedbumps, not even with the rieger front:P

yea, he makes me sick with that polishet bonnet=((((((( ban him pleas, he is making my life miserable:P hehe

Might have something to do with running 14" / 45's instead of 55's?

Holly sh*t! there are some nice, nice Lupos about! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

PIC00387.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

best pic i have

good pic.

was you car praked in oldham the other day near niagra? just trying to figure out who it was laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />