Post best pic of you lupo up

Tobster

Hi guys and gals im new and i am 17 had three cars already tho blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> first was my pride and joy saxo furio but i rolled it few months ago, got a little back from insurance and then got some crap fiesta sold that cause was rubbish now im driving my mums ka about sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> .

I have saved up a bit and now looking for a new car and i came across lupo sport 1.4 16v 100bhp thought that is quite gd for a 1.4. or a gti but i dought i could afford insurance so might have to forget that.

I was just woundering as i have not really seen lupos been customised really so just seeing whats your best picture of all your cars you own. thanks Toby

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gutted about the saxo. worte my first saxo of my baby. not my fault though with back wheel falling off :lol

but anyway heres some of mine in the current state, prob be like this until after xmas now when spring comes and ive paid my car off IMG_2190.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by bossjohnc

welcome to the club. have you done an insurance check on the sport? especially with a claim under your belt youll still be looking at a couple of grand from what other members have said on here.

great car though the sport

good luck with the search

Jen x

This is my lupo sport. its lowered 40mm, has black badges, colour coded bumpers, vw spoiler, cambridge lights and has bbs rm's. Dave

DSCF2424.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by david_phillips95

Jen - What was the drop on your sport? Looks sweet! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

he was on highsports wound down to the bottom at the back and about 3/4 way down at the front, no idea really but i reckon around 80mm all round?

Looks good without headlights, what a great mod. Will take mine out at the weekend if it's not too dark that is. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

he was on highsports wound down to the bottom at the back and about 3/4 way down at the front, no idea really but i reckon around 80mm all round?

Makes me wish i had held out for some coilovers, although i struggle to get over speed bumps with a 60/40mm drop.

Pic of my sport:

dsc01579dd2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by matt a

Makes me wish i had held out for some coilovers, although i struggle to get over speed bumps with a 60/40mm drop.

i got over them fine smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> just take it nice and slow and remember to smile and wave to everyone beeping behind you smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i got over them fine smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> just take it nice and slow and remember to smile and wave to everyone beeping behind you smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Im going to have to have a look underneath, cos it doesnt look low enough to cause any problems, and I take it really easy, cos im a fussy one!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

NOTE TO MODS: Can someone please stop Mitch from posting any more pictures of the Loop? Everytime I see it I want to break down & cry! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Pic of my sport:

dsc01579dd2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

struggle with speedbumps? how is that posible:P mine is lowered about 120/100 and i have no problems with the speedbumps, not even with the rieger front:P

NOTE TO MODS: Can someone please stop Mitch from posting any more pictures of the Loop? Everytime I see it I want to break down & cry! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yea, he makes me sick with that polishet bonnet=((((((( ban him pleas, he is making my life miserable:P hehe