Can someone do me a favour ?

openrooflupo

Hi folks, as per my earlier thread about the fan getting broken on our lupo, i've been to vw, given a part number (and registration) and they have given me the wrong part.

I noticed straight away, told the guy and he says cant be, thats what Vw have listed but it is. (will get pics up in a mo..)

Does anyone have access to part numbers ?

Cheers paul. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

6N0 959 465

for just the blade

6N0 959 455 D

for the blade motor and cable/clips

the blade is around £28 and the whole kit vw wanted £130 for it ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

got prices earlier today

from Euro Car Parts the kit with motor costs around £95

6N0 959 465

for just the blade

6N0 959 455 D

for the blade motor and cable/clips

the blade is around £28 and the whole kit vw wanted £130 for it ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

got prices earlier today

from Euro Car Parts the kit with motor costs around £95

Cheers for that. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I posted in wrong section aswell !! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Thats what i've got but its not the one off the car , there are numbers on the original part but not the type vw use .. i'll put up some pics to show the differences in the blades AND the fixing.. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Could be a bosch part number fan001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

As you can see the fan is different, and the fitting on to the shaft of the motor.

fan002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

THis one has a circlip and 5 teeth to hold into position. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by openrooflupo