Post-Edition 38!

lupo_1.0

Haha Max you were really funny wretching behind the club stand and then saying 'it's ok nothing came out' whilst continuing to wretch! Then later led in the dead man position laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Pete, I still don't understand how you got everything inside your car *coughs* TARDIS. If you haven't named your car already, i think Tardis would be a good one laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I didn't make it over to see you guys...

Had the shittest weekend ever - spent all of Saturday getting food ready to bring down the feed the fellas, had the dog with me who wanted to stop every 5 minutes for a wee, then tried to hang himself by jumping out of the passenger window on the A43...

Got flashed by a camera doing 32mph in a 30 zone - apparently there's zero tollerance now, went 35 miles without seeing a petrol station, so ran out of petrol 2 miles before the showground, got bitten by my dog trying to wrestle a chicken bone out of his mouth, which needed stitches, and then had to come home early as the dog started to wee blood - think he's got a urine infection (bit too much info, but just topped my weekend off a treat).

Not to mention being 7 months pregnant and sleeping in a tent, was kept awake by someone's crappy drum and bass until 6am, so was just generally a mardy bitch on Sunday!

Think yourselves lucky that you all had an excellent weekend, and spare a thought for those less fortunate, ie. ME!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ah bless ya hun... should have come over and said hi to everybody.. hope feeling better.. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

who else was sick then at edition....not me!! whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

club bike is safely tucked away....

Edited by andyp

nice meeting you , i know i didnt really have an indepth conversation but that was more cause on saterday i was ill and then sunday i was making the most of the good weather

Contary to popular belief, I am not alan partridge (payna) or steve coogan for that matter, not that I would mind his wage packet or anything wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> pete i never said that mate! ....it was indeed hayley! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

still a cool impression though! nice to meet you!

i reckon a matt black bike for next year! maltese crosses and all wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

hey peeps, im sorry it took so long 4 me to say something on here

wow! wot a great weekend, loved it even tho it rained on sat lol

really nice to meet so many new ppl, and thank u for all the really nice things that have been said bout my little Tasia lol

keep the pics comin, love the pic of me an sarah on the stage lol

kat1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> Love it- Andy & co working away whilst I watch with a brew biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Excellent pics on the other thread- keep em coming

Edited by Fyggy

thats max laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

My bad.. it was still like 9am at that point (on a Sunday) tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Andy applied the wax, Max did the rubbing in bit (you can tell I wax my car often, technical terms).

Videos? Day or night time ones? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

hi its garth (my computers bust) just like to say what a fantastic weekend its been and we couldnt of asked for better group of guys and girls to spent my time with. thanx to everyone (old faces and new faces) for making a non driver feel so welcome. CONGRATULATIONS on getting club stand again and to mitch on best lupo thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

cant wait to see if the cl bike gets any pics in the vw mags cos it was loved by photographers all weekend thanx all roll on e38 07 without the sunburn my face is sore

Edited by noddy1

thats max laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yep, thats me with my many layers on! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Felt a little guilty after AndyP spent ages waxing & polishing his & Hippy Lupos car & then I pulled out the buffing pad & done mine & the GTI in under 15 minutes! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

IMGP0851%20(Small).JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Which butchers did you buy that from lee? I'd take it back if i were you...

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> now that would explain the sore ribs laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Pete, I still don't understand how you got everything inside your car *coughs* TARDIS. If you haven't named your car already, i think Tardis would be a good one laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

lol well the car atm thanks to its registration is named Kojack! but... as in the near future I may be buying a personalised plate, Tardis can become its middle name... Kojack Tardis, hmm, awww its got a certain ring to it lol

Pete

i'll be back next year, tho sleeping in my car for sure!

oh, and a BIG SORRY to anyone i kept awake!

ROLL ON 2007!!!!!!!!!

i was thinking it was jurassic park out side the tent when i woke up. infact iam sure it was you that woke me up laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yep was a good weekend, didnt get to talk to a lot of people, was to busy rolling around in a bbq wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

carnt wait until E38 2007 now.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i was wondering who it was that was snoring for britain laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hi everyone.

i know i woz not at the show for long but woz great to see everyone again and all the new faces to.

thanks to sarah and al for a good weekend.

luke is on the mend but won't be out of hospital till thursday but then everyone knows what hospitals are like.

anyway thanks again.