CHANGING INTERIOR LIGHT BULB

crooky

Another problem people - i have just bought a replacement light bulb for the roof interior light, problem is i dont know how to gain access to the bulb so i can change it - of that makes sense? the new bulb is a blue led one that will look ace when i eventually manage to fit it.

Another problem people - i have just bought a replacement light bulb for the roof interior light, problem is i dont know how to gain access to the bulb so i can change it - of that makes sense? the new bulb is a blue led one that will look ace when i eventually manage to fit it.

Just get a flat blkaged screwdriver down the side of it then prizeit out, it will come out without any trouble smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

bu66er wanted to tell him PICT0052.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Then use a flat head screw driver and place down the side, like so:

PICT0053.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Prize open:

PICT0054-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

And there ya go, all done:

PICT0059.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by emo_gazz

****** i wanted to tell him sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Sorry mate sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

You have pics tho smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ahhhh its nothin, i was like 'gotta get it up before someone else does' lol

also its my first 'how to' only small but its still a how to and im proud biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Need to ad it to the how to section mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />