Picture of the day

ArosaMike

If that's a real car in the bokeh, that must be some massive elastic band ball!

PS What sort of model is it. I was thinking Mustang Mach 1, but the rear window is not right (missing).

6236190704_063737db1b_z.jpg

To tear or not to tear? by Ray Crabb, on Flickr

I remember well when I got my first pair of Levis in 1971 @ 10 years old. My Dad saying he was not going to pay more than £3 for a pair of jeans and my sisters, who are 10 and 12 years older than me, talking him into spending £3.75 (not sure if that is real or a figure I pulled for the air). None of the fancy washes we have now, just a pair of Levis which just about stood on their own and I most likely grew out of them before they wore out.

Well that was just the start and from the time I was buying my own clothes only Levis, and generally 501s, clothed my legs.

Until I met TSO and she convinced me, against my better judgement, to buy a pair of jeans from Next. I never got on with them and swore back in '93 that I would never buy anything but Levis, and in particular, 501s. But she must have worked her wicked spell once again as recently I found myself with no Levis in my wardrobe (read floor). So this weekend on a visit to Glasgow I decided to correct that error and purchased a new pair of Levi 501s. I looked in the mirror and saw my legs looking back at me, happy to be in familiar cloth (and cut) so I am going to sort out my wardrobe (read floor) and send some unnecessary denim to the charity shop!

I have always removed the tear off, but if you wear Levis do you?

Thanks. :) Aye, it is quite over to the left, but I was trying to cut out another sheep that was right next to it.

I need bootcuts. I am a cowboy.

And they're still mega skinny at the ankles, I can't wear them with my trainers because it looks stupid. :(

Edited by Philplop