Picture of the day

ArosaMike

Plenty of sound barrier shots here.

By the way, the tsunami shot is a fake.

Thats mad, Ive just been explained how it works too. Its kinda eery, a bit freaky. As are these:

bad20water20spouts.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

(I know its another none self photographed pic, but I wanted to express my fear for extreme weather lol)

Thats mad, Ive just been explained how it works too. Its kinda eery, a bit freaky. As are these:

(I know its another none self photographed pic, but I wanted to express my fear for extreme weather lol)

Sorry to piss on peoples camp fire, but please stick to topic and follow the rules! If everyone just starts posting random pictures up then the whole point of it being a photo page to show your own pictures on and have people comment on them is just totally lost. There is a little thing called 'New Topic' in the forum section that allows you to create your own thread. It's great! I use it all the time tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Anyway.....enough of that rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Carry on...nothing to see here coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by ArosaMike

Oi! I'm a moderator, and I'll decide what's allowed and what's not allowed!

So...

^^ What he said ^^

So, no more multiple picture postings for you then bud? flaretrees.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_0728.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_0738.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by Putney

Why aye pet man, Geoffs gone blind pet.

I thought it was PJ who went blind... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I have read the rules, but these pictures were all taken at the same sort of time, like Putneys firebreathing ones, so...

DSC00322.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00337.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00344.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Northumberland last christmas smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />