Picture of the day

ArosaMike

Some brilliant photos throughout, just gone through the last 10 or so pages!!

I haven't really taken much recently but got a new lens for Christmas so been out and about, here's a couple from today:

6588709115_830dbcc316_z.jpg

Who was a thirsty one!! by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6588690461_ecbd6a039c_z.jpg

Rays of light by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6588626627_126ff5d97c_z.jpg

Looking over the crops by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

yea lovin it, focus can be quite soft without a flash indoors,to which i found out trying to get pics of my nephew at christmas, but with the flash on it was nice and crisp, but the flash was blowing his face out, so a makeshift flash diffuser using a small poly bag tucked over the flash had to be used till i bought 1 yesterday and solved my issues,managed to get this one though that i quite liked.

had to photoshop out his snotty nose haha we bugger

55051682.jpg

Edited by jamiea7x

yea lovin it, focus can be quite soft without a flash indoors,to which i found out trying to get pics of my nephew at christmas, but with the flash on it was nice and crisp, but the flash was blowing his face out, so a makeshift flash diffuser using a small poly bag tucked over the flash had to be used till i bought 1 yesterday and solved my issues,managed to get this one though that i quite liked.

Oh right. I bought a proper flash before Christmas, the quality is unreal compared to the pop up flash. Might have posted this before but this is how sharp the lens can be....

6467140365_b2548a4b66_z.jpg

Felix by 99hjhm, on flickr

Open the flickr link and view it in large. :)

Edited by 99hjhm

Ive been working on some light painting and 'challenging convention' for my latest photography assignment.

6690635425_58ddbb4b0e_z.jpg

Light Painted Dome edit by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Basically a simple light dome with light enhanced areas in the background. This one was just a play about, after making my dome and getting some good results I started experimenting further, the edit above simply came by playing in photoshop, i do have another one I'd like to share but as its only one a day....

I should be doing full shoots for my final piece over the next few weeks so il get them on here!

:thumbsup:

Edited by Adam R4

Ive been working on some light painting and 'challenging convention' for my latest photography assignment.

6690635425_58ddbb4b0e_z.jpg

Light Painted Dome edit by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Basically a simple light dome with light enhanced areas in the background. This one was just a play about, after making my dome and getting some good results I started experimenting further, the edit above simply came by playing in photoshop, i do have another one I'd like to share but as its only one a day....

I should be doing full shoots for my final piece over the next few weeks so il get them on here!

:thumbsup:

Love that man, light painting is great fun