Picture of the day

ArosaMike

Good shout, I see what you mean.

When I took it I liked him looking at the lower one, but now you mention it he does kind of spoil it, the big hairy git.

I probably won't crop it though, for the sole reason that I can't really be arsed. :lol:

Mr Derek, is that Jon273's old Lupo?

I'm not quite sure as my camera has got a fixed lens, it wasn't zoomed in fully as it was struggling to focus so I had to compromise with standing a bit closer... camera was about a foot away :D They didn't seem too fused though and are a friendly bunch :)

Just found this thread :) some great photography in it, flicked through a bit but dont have a spare week to go through all 182 pages :P

As a bit of a photographer myself, here's a bit of my own work, well, its my online portfolio. I dont do much now, so my most recent photo on here is Nov '09, and my earliest is Aug '07... So 2 years of my photography in 1 portfolio, 32 images, and i cant remember my password for flickr so thats how its staying :P

Feel free to leave comments, i dunno how to post images from flickr into the forum, so here's a link to my photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/draw-gfx/with/4152784988/