Picture of the day

ArosaMike

...looks like he's reaching for some clean underpants!

Good shots, where are they and what route.

R

route is Burning Desire (E5 6b) - at Ardmair

e5solo2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

thats wicked, did you see the top gear where jeremy raced a climber to the top of a montain? jeremy was in an Audi RS4!

was wicked the climber won! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

in climbing circles Leo Houlding gets mixed reviews, he's good but some think he's sold out a bit for the sonsorship using his (relative) good looks and taken the limelight away from some of the even better climbers who aren't so media friendly. Still got an impressive list of climbs behind him though.

Edited by Crusoe

in climbing circles Leo Houlding gets mixed reviews, he's good but some think he's sold out a bit for the sonsorship using his (relative) good looks and taken the limelight away from some of the even better climbers who aren't so media friendly. Still got an impressive list of climbs behind him though.

ah ok! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> mk1

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> mk1
wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> fish eye

Lol, plenty more where these came from! Check the link to GTI Fest pics in my sig.. saves me having to post my favourites on here everyday!

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> fish eye

Exactly what i was going to write, though got down to your two replies, hmph!

Gonna have to get myself a fisheye methinks!!

You noticed the latest PVW gone fish eye crazy?! Annoys me a bit because I've been doing it for years and no one even seems to notice! I sent some entries into 'Shot Away' anyway, fingers crossed for PVW 09/07 lol.

Not posted in a while, here's one I took of our hall fountain in the snow. Gotta love the lights in the fountain reflecting off the water!

IMG_1771.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Shame the focus is a little bit out.

Small world..

Anyone who recognises that fountain (I do!!), should also be able to figure this out:

IMG_0691.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Hints: It was taken about three years ago, about 200 yards from the fountain...

Deek.

f2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Where was that taken? I want a rose like that in my garden! (My Mum n Dad's garden being as I live in a flat)!

This was taken months ago.. there was this huge cow in the road and I love cows! But it wouldn't fit in my boot so couldn't take it home cow.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> That is a great photo! How the heeeel did that get there and stay looking in one piece?! clap.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":clap:" border="0" alt="clap.gif" />

great photo. do you use a tripod? your pictures are always so sharp!

First time posting in this thread! so here goes, took my camera out last week as have been trying to get some practise in and improve, what u rekon?

DSC01853.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Sunderland Point, Nr Lancaster