private plates

emo_gazz

Just do a google search, then you will get a selection of plate makers.

You can normally have a tinker too see if the desired plate is available.

Once found, it gives you a price, not forgetting that doesnt include the DVLA charge of aboot £80.

If the plate you want isnt available it gives you a turd selection of alternatives.

Pour example

N1 COLA

Not found, how about these

N13 CCS

N07 GKN

Etc

Can i not go to the DVLA and tell them i wont that plate registering? Register it then get it made.

No, only dvla has the power to decide what plates are up for sale!

Plus the plate you require might have been sold already!

firstly you cant have Z in your plate and well youd be lookin to spena well over £1000 for it if it was available..... unless you can afford it that is... huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Im getting XIII COR as a xmas present and that cost £500 just for that!

Can u buy a plate of DVLA even if u dont want it to go on a car? I want to buy a plate before it goes, but dont want to stick it on my car

V 1UPO is £999...

Does that not make L4 UPO a bargain at £650 confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> this is the ex VW oress office plate that was used on all the Lupos that went to Journalists etc smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Does that not make L4 UPO a bargain at £650 confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> this is the ex VW oress office plate that was used on all the Lupos that went to Journalists etc smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

V is a more expensive letter to have in a plate than L its more common, thats why its cheaper

Yeah 'cos L4 UPO spells...erm..nothing?! lol. It wouldn't take Einstein to realise what V1 UPO meant even without the spacing.

I got it... It's a LAUPO? moteur9gq.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by phunkshon

I dont have any lupo ones but i do have

M4T VW...Payed £1k for that which i thought was cheap blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I also bought Mk5 6OLF

Will be selling that soon just to make a few quid wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

My dad owns R9 9OLF and A 9OLF tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

R9 9OLF will be for sale soon. As will A 9OLF but wants a GOOD offer for that. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Dear God, we need some more stringent forum registration tests.

Don't forget that you can't make your car look newer than it is, either. So no putting a 55 plate on a W reg Lupo.

Anyway, anyone with a personal plate is clearly a muppet with too much money.