Welcome Fox owners...

AndyW

I know we have one or two trend setting Fox buyers from a thread a few months back, but I thought seeing as we now have a specific forum why not have a proper thread for hello's!

Post away!

I dont see why we are opening our arms to fox owners. Its not a direct replacement to the Lupo, why not just re-name the forum "clubsmallvag-ornotsosmall"

LOL laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Of course it's the Fox replacement - The Lupo was discontinued, and the Fox has been released as the new "smallest car in the VW range". Surely the number of topics posted on the forum shows people see it as the follow-up. It doesn't need to be titled "Lupo v2.0" to be related to it!

True!

No doubt that the fox is the replacement for the lupo so we should welcome them to this forum IMO smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

True!

No doubt that the fox is the replacement for the lupo so we should welcome them to this forum IMO smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yer but......where are they.... wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yer but......where are they.... wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

They wiil be here soon, i may get one yet!

Have to put some clublupo notes under some fox wiper blades smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Have to put some clublupo notes under some fox wiper blades smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You've actually spotted some then? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hey all, not been on in a while, glad to see a fox forum lol saw you lot at gti summer fest. there was some really nice lupo's there, you might have seen me takin loads of pics to get some euro style ideas for my fox lol

anyways is there anyother fox owners?

BIG T

One day we'll get a thread where you're not complaining about something... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Of course it's the Fox replacement -..

Eh? WTF?

The Fox is getting replaced already? About time wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

one owner and has'nt said much so maybe it's because they are all bland cars and nothing to report.

• 5 months later...

Maybe that`s because every fox-related thread in the board ends up with somebody criticizing the vehicle, instead of following the thread's original topic. I'm a fox owner myself, from Guatemala. We never got the lupo here, just the Arosa. But i still cannot understand why they are selling foxes with 1.2l engines in europe, that make 0-60mph in 2 hours. my 1.6l i would think is just the right amount of power for the car, because it IS a bigger, heavier vehicle than the Lupo.

• 2 months later...

Hi Peeps,

I am the proud owner of a VW Fox Urban 1.4. It's not as fast as a VR6. It's not as small as a Lupo. It's not as meaty as a Toureg. It's not as classic as a Golf. It's not as s****y as a Phaeton.

It's a Fox. It's cheap but in black it doesn't look so bad.

The suspension lowers and settles so it doesn't look like it's on stilts.

The stereo needs sorting (any help with the RCD 200 greatfully received)

It costs less each month than keeping my old Golf Gti on the road.

It does exactly what it says on the tin.

I'm here to stay shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Let the Flaming Begin!

Robster