Eric the Lupo Sport...

Tallika_Fan

Hiya folks,

Thought i'd post a quickie as don't get chance to come on here often, you might recognise the car, it's Ryans old one from on the forum.

Cheers

Pete

EDIT - Time to fix my hosting account and get a decent one that doesn't go pear shaped and die on me.

lupo.jpg

PICT1152.jpg

PICT1148.jpg

Whats in the boot!

PICT1161.jpg

PICT1168.jpg

Edited by Tallika_Fan

Cheers,

It is a tight fit at the moment, about 2" gap, though the amp is screwed to the back of the box, temporary measure till i build a false floor and enclose everything in there.

Plus it takes up (just) less than half of the width of the boot, plenty of room though for a case of beer.

Again, who buys a Loop for the boot space anyway. Still managed to go camping the other week with the sub and amp in there, just took the seats out, lol!

• 8 months later...

Some pictures that i finally uploaded from a the camping trip we had last year, couldn't resist taking some pictures old the loop.

PICT1260.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1262.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1263.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Down by the beach

PICT1222.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Pictures taken in part of the Liverpool waterfront

PICT1194.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1195.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1199.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1198.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This is currently what the loop is looking like.... enginesupport.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

gearbox.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

stand.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Well it was all going swimmingly until a wet wintery afternoon on the way home from work.

All superficial though, the 'plaster' on the bumper is where the exhaust of the other car skewered mine. Hit the cross member so no damage. Bonnet and grill just needreplacing.

Indeed, the engine crane is actually a fence post from behind our shed...doing the job though.

Well it was all going swimmingly until a wet wintery afternoon on the way home from work.

All superficial though, the 'plaster' on the bumper is where the exhaust of the other car skewered mine. Hit the cross member so no damage. Bonnet and grill just needreplacing.

Indeed, the engine crane is actually a fence post from behind our shed...doing the job though.

• 3 weeks later...

Small update, new bonnet and everything put back together.

PICT1950.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1951.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Tallika_Fan

really like this car and not really a fan of green, but looks great smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

nice bonnet wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

good to see it all back together again!

Tis good to have it all back together again.

nice bonnet wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Ooh err shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Why thank you. Tis nice and shiney!

do the roof to match the bonnet it'll be pimping.

I was thinking something similar though not exactly that suggestion wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

that looks wkd mate...... glad you looking after her shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Cheers fella, glad yee approve.

Glad to be driving her again, getting used to the longer gears now, better fuel economy now which is nice.

• 2 months later...
Cheers fella, glad yee approve.

Glad to be driving her again, getting used to the longer gears now, better fuel economy now which is nice.

What gearbox did you put in?