Lupo 1 - Jag `S-Type` 0 - all in the title

Ardent

No long drawn out affair just a short and sweet demonstration of Lupo capability.

minding my own business at about `60-70` reflecting on the photos i had just taken of the Lupo. S type goes past, woke me up, thought I would just hold onto its coat tails and use the slip stream. Cruising along 90ish all very civilised. Coming up to a roundabout I changed lanes to go straight on as he was turning right. When, Hello, he changes lanes like I had put a move on him. OK then, cop this, I give it large with the loud pedal. Revs spring to life, winds it up to the sweet spot, exhuast note changes just to confirm BANZI! mode, 4th 5th 6th come in within 500revs of each other. And that was about it. You could tell he was trying but could not come back. Arrived at the next roundabout + traffic lights so this time from standstill. Just like UK TV, a repaeat performance.

Next lights I turn off left for home with a smug git smile, he presumbaly spitting feathers or fur as the case me be.

Jayson

YES :thumbs: 6 Speed rocks did you have your Zenons on too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cheers all.

Sorry Margs let the side down. Did not have the Zenons on.

I did how ever polish the twin sex pipes in the morning so dazzeled him with them in stead. They do contrast nice with the black paint.

write out 100 times

I must have Zenons on even if it is daylight

I must ......

jayson

Good to see you treating the loop as its designed to be smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

have'nt managed to spot you round leics finest `B-roads` yet !!

saying that i seen another silver gti down the road from me the other day sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> noooooooooooooo