My new ride :-)

Kev_Ush

Well its not that new...i've had it for a month now. Its a Ducati 748 thats been chipped, fancy exhausts and full racing colours. Hope you like.

Duke.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Ducati.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

bloody rice burner! when your sitting happily at 60mph on a road then all of a sudden ............VROOOOOOOOOOOM................ and you sh*t yourself and you see a rice burner heading up the middle of the road doing 200mph! too fast on 2 wheels all you need is someone to move out into the middle of the road and your dead! sorry for the rant!

bloody rice burner! when your sitting happily at 60mph on a road then all of a sudden ............VROOOOOOOOOOOM................ and you sh*t yourself and you see a rice burner heading up the middle of the road doing 200mph! too fast on 2 wheels all you need is someone to move out into the middle of the road and your dead! sorry for the rant!

probably, some one in a 4x4 not paying attention

nice wheels

NICE, do you mind if i ask how much, just myt ate is looking for one at the moment. Also is the loop still for sale?

Alfie

The lupo is now sold...I paid 4k for the duke but it did come with a years warrenty and break down cover

(a must I've been told)...it is very mint to.

break down cover (a must I've been told)

Absolutely.

And to the rice-burner comment - it's Italian rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Anyway, nice motor. A bit 'in-your-face' for me, but that's cos I'm old!! Lol.

You're gonna have alot of fun on it though.