The other halfs white lupo sport

muzzy

pics from when i bought it back in october 2005

How much does it cost to colour code the lower front and lower rear bumpers??

cheers

luposport100bhp2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

luposport100bhp1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Dont do it!

That looks ace!

Just lower her and it will be sweet smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Considerd lowering it but not too sure whether the shocks need relplacing with the springs.

Could i just lower with springs??... say 40mm?

any probs with scraping over speed bumps when lowerd?

cheers

i love white cars! looks really nice. i think lowering and removing the bump strips and itll look spot on. i really like the black contrast of the bumpers too.

Jen x

Ive always liked white lupo's, Lowering Springs would be fine as long as your dampers aint knackered..

+ they do say now that white is the new silver and silver was the new black biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Taz

when youve lowered it, stick some black wheels on..look cool as biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by andyp

im looking for a white lupomyself on the sly wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

would love to see a photoshop of it with colourcoded bumpers.

looks great though! thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

nah mate what you need to do is this, i wanted to but my balls aint big enough to do it, plus i am too old to carry it off.................if only PolizeiLupoFrontStyle1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

nah mate what you need to do is this, i wanted to but my balls aint big enough to do it, plus i am too old to carry it off.................if only PolizeiLupoFrontStyle1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

saw something like this in the chop section of pvw a while back. its so good. haha biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 1 month later...

I was after a white sport when I first started my lupo quest, but didnt come across one!

Lovely car. Think it looks good with the black bumpers, but I would imagine it look good coded too.