Top Gear

Az_zA

Just watching top gear, loving the car/boat little section. I just wished I could have been there to see it, because I go to college in Newcastle-under-lyme and live five minutes away from keele, and knew all the roads they were driving on. Its so much better to watch when you know where they are biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hope every one is enjoying todays show smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i was watching it...... but then the ball and chain rang me halfway through mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

so i thought sack it, il watch the repeat tomorrow....... if she doesnt ring me through it then aswell coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

awsome show tonight. miss the first few mins but caught the end of the lotus exige wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> (big fan) and the test lap.

was in tears at the boat bit. would love to try something like that.

anyone want to do some car/boat/banger racing laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I've driven the Exige S - it's amazing. Even faster than my standard Exige but I'd lose my license driving it every day. If only I could afford to upgrade it .....

awsome show tonight. miss the first few mins but caught the end of the lotus exige wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> (big fan) and the test lap.

was in tears at the boat bit. would love to try something like that.

anyone want to do some car/boat/banger racing laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Awesome episode, enjoyed it the whole way through smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Its not often that i laugh out loud at a TV program, but the boat bit was hilarious laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The camera work on the Exige piece was amazing too, not to mention the Exige wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Dam! i missed it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />, went to see MI:3 its realllly good btw, (Whens the repeat of it again?)

was really funny tonight yea! classic when jeremy broke the indestructable 'toybota' laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> they really bounce off each other well dont they! and when richard couldnt get up the hills in his camper! bless! hehe

Jen x

The camera work on the Exige piece was amazing too, not to mention the Exige wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Just what I was about to post, some really good fast motion camera work there.

Best bits:

• James May crashing his dingy against the bigger boat
  • Clarkson using the torch and setting the car on fire
  • Hammonds rear doors on the camper
  • Gay Times
  • Making cups of tea when Hammond and May broke down
  • Posing beside the Gatso camera (This was the best bit)
  • The WHOLE boating section!

If Clarkson had just been a bit less of a showoff at the end of the race he would won that by miles, I just knew that the Toyota wasn't going to start up at the end though.

I'm really looking forward to when they do the Carerham build challenge against their other halfs, you just know that they are going to lose big time.

I'm getting slightly bored of the 'we've bought a high-speed camera, now let's use it in every review' effect.

Even more annoying than that damn vignetting filter they insist on using.

yup! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Lets just say inside info. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I want to know more.................... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />