St Andrews , 10th of june

one litre wonder ;)

jen that was only half the cars lol! by the time we took the main lot of pics , JJ , dave , john , steve and ray had left lol! and yeah i deffo agree , bluloops car is amazing , love the colour and the wheels

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likewise it was good to meet everyone and we did have a great day for it (once we finally got to St Andrews) only to leave straight away the way we had come in.

Its a shame that no-one thought of getting a picture of all the cars at Morrisons, as I said before they looked good all parked up and I can't believe we weren't thrown out for taking over the petrol station DSC021821Thumb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Dear VW, I would like to commend you on the excellent toolkit you provide, its great for BBQ's

DSC021831Thumb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC021851Thumb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC021871Thumb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Proof it does sometimes get sunny in Scotland!

DSC021891Thumb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC021911Thumb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC021931Thumb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

The 'shaddow' effect didn't work quite as planned...

DSC021951Thumb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC021991Thumb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

BTW Colin, what happened to you guys in Dundee? I slowed down between Dundee and Forfar for you to catch up but you never appeared so I just carried on up the road.

Edited by aberdeen_dj

BTW Colin, what happened to you guys in Dundee? I slowed down between Dundee and Forfar for you to catch up but you never appeared so I just carried on up the road.

We stopped at the Shell garage in Dundee to refuel, these Lupos have got tiny tanks, my Golf can go to Edinburgh twice on one.

i love the wheels on Bluloop, if you ever want to sell them...

Jen x

yeah i deffo agree , bluloops car is amazing , love the colour and the wheels

Stop it now your embarrassing us blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> and Jen not for sale at the moment but you never know.

But thanks for the comments makes the graft worthwhile when like minded people appreciate your efforts.

We stopped at the Shell garage in Dundee to refuel, these Lupos have got tiny tanks, my Golf can go to Edinburgh twice on one.

Correction... yours does! I still have over a quarter of a tank left and sitting at 308 miles today! Long runs like that seem to suit the car despite the backroad thrash's that we had biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Best of both worlds mate!

Seeing everyone elses cars really makes me want to lower mine asap, I still just have to wait for this insurance malarkey to get sorted out first.

I know, I'm just wanting everything sorted out first before i start playing about with stuff. (The money would help too) smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I know, I'm just wanting everything sorted out first before i start playing about with stuff. (The money would help too) smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You have two kidneys. You only need one!

...and I was £30 exra on a years insurance for the 1.0 for alloys and -45mm AVOs.

Edited by Silver!

I know its not going to cost a lot ontop of my insurance premium but I'm waiting on a payout from 2 insurance companies and until its all sorted out I'm just keeping it as it is.

I've already earmarked the first insurance payout for a lowering kit which I posted about in the 'Tuning' section a couple of months back, besides, there is also a Citroen thats needing more essential modifications too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You have two kidneys. You only need one!

...and I was £30 exra on a years insurance for the 1.0 for alloys and -45mm AVOs.

where as i managed to add an extra 25% on to my insurance with all mods declaired sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

...that was 25% of my premium!

S!

haha! i forgot about your 2CV needing an engine change laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Not as terminal as an engine, just the gearbox

...that was 25% of my premium!

S!

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> where as mine was ment to be £640 then went up to £800 once mods were declaired