• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deej

Bluloop

Jaques

as far as i am aware

And then there was 2 sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Hope Deej doesnt pull out or it will be a convoy of 1 fae the North.

And then there was 2 sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Hope Deej doesnt pull out or it will be a convoy of 1 fae the North.

Kev is going down. So there is still 3.

Aberdeen DJ is going as well aint he.

Yes I'm still going its my first weekend off in months so I'm really looking forward to it. Kev said that he would come if he wasn't called offshore.

See you all at Duthie Park/ St Andrews tomorrow (if I can find the car! Its in the underground carpark and I haven't seen it since Sunday!)

See you all at Duthie Park/ St Andrews tomorrow (if I can find the car! Its in the underground carpark and I haven't seen it since Sunday!)

If you cant find it we will give you a lift, all legal now with crisp new MOT

only cough £44.00 ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Glasgow - leaving the M8 Fort at about 10am

OLW

I99Y

Matt (RS2quattro

aberdeen- Duthie Park for 10-10:30?

Deej

Bluloop

Kev Ush

Glenrothes- dunno when or where they are meeting

big dave ( and his tracksuit )

john aka jak

steve ( daves bro 1.4s)

Spink ( poss )

Perth- when ever Ray decides to leave the house laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Silver! (I'll try)

if anyone else wants to meet us there 12.15 at the morrisons at St Andrews or they can meet us that the above meeting points

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

well that was good biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> , nice to meet you all . it was a bit on the windy side but i think we were very luck to get dry weather and i STILL forgot to bring something to turn the stuff with laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

@ dave and john - i battered all the stuff in the freezer so i will bring them along to the track day thing if your going etc

Yeah, it was great to meet you all, its a pity the local guys disappeared never mind, also thanks for waiting at the meeting point after our little detour, sorry guys.

Anyway heres some pics, my cameras not great sorry.

Carry on Camping IMG00001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG00003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG00006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG00007.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG00008.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG00009.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG00010.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG00011.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG00002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by Bluloop

hey folks, sorry dave and i didnt come back... i eventually got to dunfermline to pick up dave n co but my undertray on the polo had been dragging under the car since st andrews and i got a lot worse in dunfy. so i spend most of the afternoon under the car. and by the time i got it sorted we woulda only been back with you guys for 30 mins then woulda had to leave again

just noticed im logged in as dave lol

john

Edited by big_dave

Yeah great to meet a few names and cars...

...hope you got your bbq's lit!! Sorry I had to shoot, but I had a civilised lunch in a restaurant.

Did the Aberdeen crew take the most direct a different scenic route home?

S!

Maybe a meet in Braemar would be a good one. There's a field commonly used for camping and BBQs on the old road that runs through the golf course to the old bridge.

Camping anyone?

S!

Edited by Silver!

love the sig ray

yeah sounds like a good idea about the meet , will need to have a look and see when the next date that we can use etc so not to clash with any shows etc

will get me pics up later

right heres my pics

RS2Quatro , Silver! , DJ's cars

Untitled-6copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

BluLoop , RS2 , Kev_Ush , DJ , me

Untitled-5copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Untitled-4copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Untitled-3copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Untitled-2copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Untitled-1copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSCN5511copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSCN5510copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSCN5508.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSCN5500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

RS2 ( matt ) the min he seen cameras coming out , out came the polish DSCN5498.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSCN5496.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSCN5495.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Great pictures Craig, except the 2nd last one with all the weirdos on the beach laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just shows how crap my camera is angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

Sorry but I have pinched one for my Signature, hope you dont mind, if you do let me know & I will change it.

i dont mind if you use it , after all its your car thats in the pic laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> the pic does show off all the hard work you put into those wheels to get them that shiney

great photos looks like a good meet!

i love wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> the wheels on Bluloop, if you ever want to sell them... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Jen x