Polo GTi

nfbr

Original photo

polo_gti_02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

My edit.

smoothpolo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by nfbr

Looks better but its still over priced.

What would be the benifits of moving the calipers to the other side of the disc?

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

very nice - Now do it again FROM SCRATCH you bloody 'shop theif tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Looks better but its still over priced.

What would be the benifits of moving the calipers to the other side of the disc?

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Umm yeh... didnt spot that one...

Edited by nfbr

very nice - Now do it again FROM SCRATCH you bloody 'shop theif tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Dunno what you're talking about mate whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" />

Ah you've put the standard mk4 golf wheels on the polo! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I hate them wheels! angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

Ah you've put the standard mk4 golf wheels on the polo! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I hate them wheels! angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Those are the A8 ones, not the RS4 ones that everyone has. Still getting pretty popular though, and for good reason. They're hot!

(Yes, I would leave my xenons on permanently wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)

What with the xenons not being standard equipment nor an option lol

Keeping it real their obviously wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> it photoshop aint it? anythings possible tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> obviously on bags wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> the rest of the time its a 4x4 on 20" rims lol

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> it photoshop aint it? anythings possible tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> obviously on bags wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> the rest of the time its a 4x4 on 20" rims lol

U recon theirs any way u could slim the grille down chaz, cos if the grille was inline with the bonnet i rekon that'd look awesome

Edited by nfbr