Driving Instructors

jon_273

Hi everyone,

I've just joined the club and I share your love of the Lupo smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Does anybody know if there are any driving instructors in the North East, around Teesside that use a lupo as their learner car?

My mam's got a Lupo, she loves it, it's easy to drive.

If anyone knows any I would be grateful for any replies.

Thanks.

Wow a Lupo GTI as a learner car! That would be so cool... What do you mean by vandalised? Hope it wasnt serious sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Thanks for the replies. A lupo or arosa would be great to learn in. I think I read on here somewhere that there was a guy in Hartlepool who used one?

Hi everyone,

I've just joined the club and I share your love of the Lupo smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Does anybody know if there are any driving instructors in the North East, around Teesside that use a lupo as their learner car?

My mam's got a Lupo, she loves it, it's easy to drive.

If anyone knows any I would be grateful for any replies.

Thanks.

Yeah there is still a lupo sport leaner car in hartlepool, i see it nearly every day, carnt think of the name but ill take a look next time i see it

that was my lupo, it got a lot of business for the previous owner before i bought it from him, he now teaches in a polo tdi/ gti lookalike and a very nice looking arosa..

Im sure i've seen a modded red lupo driving instructor car around the blyth/seaton sluice area. I think its a tdi and i just assumed it was that guys car (noels) as he had the previous one vandalised as mentioned above. It could have been an Arosa though wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

p.s try ringing the number on the top of the gti in the pic and ask him what he has now.

Edited by Adam

I learned to drive in a Polo TDi Sport (the 100bhp one).

A very very nice car!!

But a GTi as a learner car, definitely going to pull in the young boys. Theres a C2 around here (Swansea) which has all the WRC graphics, white wheels etc on it. I think it looks pretty cool, not discrete whasover, though. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah there is still a lupo sport leaner car in hartlepool, i see it nearly every day, carnt think of the name but ill take a look next time i see it

If you could get the name/ number that would be great smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> . Im going on holiday for a week tomorrow so no rush, Ill leave it till I get back

I think the one in Hartlepool is Omega.

Here's the number for him: 01429 428226

Not certain it's him that has the Lupo, but pretty sure.

Thanks for the number. I phoned the guy, it is him who has the Lupo, but he said it's too far for him to travel sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> . I guess he's got a lot of work closer to home.

Thanks for the number. I phoned the guy, it is him who has the Lupo, but he said it's too far for him to travel sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> . I guess he's got a lot of work closer to home.

Yeah it is Omega now i think about it, with a 54 reg lupo sport smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Its a shame your too far away then

Around here weve got a C2 Vtr and a new mini cooper S as a learner car its just daft can you imagine somebody learning in a supercharged learner car? it would scare the hell out of them

wayne

Here we have a few mini coopers and a C4 VTR, if i was learnig at the moment i would definately go with the Citroen shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

theres some driver school type ***t in sheff thet i see. He`s chavved his saxo ride with a silly jap body kit with scooby bonet and roof vents silly wheels and wasp in a can sounding exhaust. You have to ask why?

and what the hell the examiners think when they get in it i dont know.what a pleb

theres some driver school type ***t in sheff thet i see. He`s chavved his saxo ride with a silly jap body kit with scooby bonet and roof vents silly wheels and wasp in a can sounding exhaust. You have to ask why?

and what the hell the examiners think when they get in it i dont know.what a pleb

I bet he gets a load of business from the chavs, not such a daft idea if you can put up with looking daft.