paulbin

paulbin

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Nice one Paul, good to see its finally done and your happy. Race ya for pink slips!

movie2_bg.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Stop posting pictures of mitch without his concent!

haha - May the forced aspiration be with you...

Edited by nfbr

oi.............! when 900 years old you are look as good as me you will not... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

man that sounds the nuts paul shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

saw this yesterday, was sat on the hill watching the sprint. WOW!!!!

I love it, and the thought of supercharging my GTI, has now become more of a plan!!!

Great looking car, great sounding car, great performance - what more could you ask for!!! eh!!??

WELL DONE!!!

Edited by dizzy

Yeah, what a sound. I'd love to do this to mine. Just never had to cash to go through with it.

What sort of milage is on the engine? and any reliability issues? do you know how much boost it's producing?

sorry if you've already said, it's a long thread tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I've got an lsd box for the sport, only 400km's on it too. You can have it for a kagillion pounds.

Edited by Petrified