Bluloops Raven GTI - Bye Bye GTI 28/1 :(

Mr ColinG

• 3 weeks later...

As the car broke cover at Ultimate Dubs at the weekend, time to update the thread.

Over the winter I decided I wanted all the little things sorted on the car that have been annoying me also a couple of little changes.

Details,

Outside starting at the front, fitted LCR splitter, tightened up the front number plate recess, never liked the gap.

Fitted Drivers stubby, gloss blacked mirror bases, B pillar trims, Delocked, Pop out rear windows, replaced tailgate glass, removed rear wiper, fitted glass plug, different wheels, Gotti 3 piece splits, dont know the model, if you do let me know, 8x15 staggered offset, ET13 and ET25.

2009-02-07Protrim002.jpg

2009-02-07Protrim011.jpg

2009-02-07Protrim001.jpg

2009-02-07Protrim003.jpg

2009-02-07Protrim007.jpg

Engine Bay, gloss blacked engine cover and colour coded trim

2009-02-07Protrim005.jpg

Inside, MFD Sat Nav, Golf Mk5 GTI Edition30 Steering wheel and gear knob

DSC_0209.jpg

11915db7.jpg

I think thats it :)

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

Edited by Bluloop

Lovely as always!

Still very offended you accused me of cheating because i could name every new mod bar the pop outs coz i thought they were already there, and the engine cover only because the bonnet was down ;)

im mighty impressed the new wheel and knob fair bring the interior bang up to date along with the retrim,

only thing letting it down is the exhaust i would like it to sit a bit better in the bumper cutout but thats only a niggle

best gti on these shores i reckon..

Once again stunning... Really top job!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if there's any car on Club Lupo I could have it would be this one... and I wouldn't have to travel hundreds of miles to get it either!! :D

You bitch! :lol:

Nice, didn't notice the mk5 wheel, I was gonna do that too! :lol: To go with my mk5 trim! :rolleyes:

In all honesty though, I prefered the BBS's.

Still one of my favourites though. :)

Thanks for all the comments :D

I forgot, I also installed an ipod link, the ipod is hidden in the coin tray :)

I love the Gottis :wub: I have been looking for a set for 3 years, found these in Germany already polished, I still love the BBS but these are so much easier to keep and much much rarer ;)

Regarding the mk5 steering wheel, it fits no problem, spline size is the same, but the airbag slip rings are different, I had to use the Lupo slip ring and alter the wheel to suit, had a few issues, like the horn going off when you turned the wheel and the airbag connections being totally different, but all sorted now and all working B)

The MK5 wheel is so much nicer than the Lupo's (speaking from experience)!

Anyway congrats on another well deserved win.

WELL DONE Colin :D

it is by far the BEST your loop has looked !! all the little tweeks make a massive difference

Just gets better and better!! Really liking the steering wheel and sat nav, nicely thought out.

Gottis look sexual :tongueout: and make a nice change.

Not so sure on the front bumper now without the slight gap, but thats just me :)

Nice work Colin!! :)

Pleasure chatting at Ultimate whilst judging the Lupo class, the little changes really finish it off!! :D

Like I said to you after the show, you should have a good year mate!! ;)