Bluloops Raven GTI - Bye Bye GTI 28/1 :(

Mr ColinG

Looke great as always! I love the way all the mods tie in with each other.

The only thing is that the red seatbelts don't look like they go that well with the seats (it could just be the photos). The red and blue theme seems to work well though B).

Agree with the seat belt thing but I have a cunning plan, just need to see if it will work :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the positive comments, delighted how it has turned out and how well recieved it was at UD's :D

Very very nice, probably the nicest GTI out there. Pretty much every mod unique to a GTI on here.

3" rear dishes and 2.5" fronts would just be the ultimate for me now tho, that would be even more awsome. And some wind deflectors.

Edited by L119 UPO

Very very nice, probably the nicest GTI out there. Pretty much every mod unique to a GTI on here.

3" rear dishes and 2.5" fronts would just be the ultimate for me now tho, that would be even more awsome. And some wind deflectors.

I have contemplated the wider dishers but the offset is ET25 and putting on wider dishes would mean rolling & pulling the arches even with stretch which i am not keen on, remember it is the wifes daily, unless I get different RS's with a higher offset.

Wind deflectors, Hmmm not for me.

love it love it love it!

Are you keeping the RS's on or do you change them back for daily use?

Yes we run it with the RS's on during the summer months, they will be on until Octoberish, unless something else tickles my fancy :rolleyes: