HELP asap

little becky

I'd go for the key cut option. dont have to worry about the glass and you can do it on your own, cant imagine you would be happy refitting a window yourself. then you have a spare anyway, also see if anyone knows about the watchdog problem.

the vin number is displayed in the front window on the passenger side, will that do? or look in your manual there should be a sticker.

Edited by Petrified

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not hijacking the post, but was I meant to get a black plastic key with the car? (I think I've asked this before but no answer?)

Hopefully you'll know Martin. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

emergency key!!! lol!!! to keep in ur wallet in case u lock ur keys in the car!
Edited by lupogtiboy

i know lol

martin i dont know the chasis number

pm me with you registration number and i'll find out for you tomo

all the car docs are in my house

i am in distress ;p;

in DISdress? i'll help u outta it then lol!!!!

just doing what i normally do then!!! lol!!

getting a new key cut is by far the safest option in the longrun, as if u smash the glass, u'll have to take it somewhere/wait for someone to come out, break the lock, u risk someone else doing the same. at least as it stands at the moment, its harder for others to get into.

even if u get a key cut, it DOESN'T need coding to open the car, it just won't start it. you could then easily have it coded at a later date, giving a spaer at the same time, killing 2 birds with one stone!

£45 i think for a key, and around 3 days to come in

mite be able to get you a key number tho. some companies in the highstreet can cut lazer keys from key numbers, tho i'm not sure who.

we sometimes use a company called KLCK for keys/barrels ect.. and they can cut keys from pictures of barrels, so theres plenty of options!!

but i'm gonna need that reg number!!!