Iver Meet - April

Nicki

Whenever we get there!! Wasn't it generally around 7:30, but with some people getting there early?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers crossed I'll be on the bike, so can be there anytime

Now there's a surprise rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Around 7:30 is pretty good for me, am dropping Sarah off to see her friend from Uni where she lives in Twickenham at around 7 so I should have enough time to get over to Iver, probably. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Course you will wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Course you will wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Nah, seriously, is that enough time. I haven't driven in that part of London for ages, can't remember at all. I could check via michelin, but I'm too lazy.

Going to be a busy day, Sarahs got an interview in St Albans that afternoon, but thats at 3ish, so plenty of time between that and getting her to her friends.

Looking forward to it!

Snoop picked me up from Richmond (next to Twickenham) last time at 7 and we were on time.

As I'll be setting off from Richmond, I'd say follow me, but I'll probably be on the bike, so you may struggle with the filtering wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Doesn't matter if you are a bit late Andy - we'll wait for you to arrive before headed for food. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cheers. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Snoop picked me up from Richmond (next to Twickenham) last time at 7 and we were on time.

As I'll be setting off from Richmond, I'd say follow me, but I'll probably be on the bike, so you may struggle with the filtering wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No probs then, should be fine. I think Sarah and her friend are going out for the evening somewhere in Richmond so I might follow you back. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You're confident!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Actually, I'll be going straight to Shepherd's Bush matey, so you're on your own again.

Sorry

ok im up for this, i turned up unfashionably late last time right when people had already started eating, sort of wandered around a bit trying to spot where you were all sitting lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im on J10 of the M40 so just a long and tediuos drive all the way to J1 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Andy

Adam

Nicki

Steve WP

Rob

Twisty

KidDub

Snoop

Alfie + mates probably or the G/f or both

will be getting hold of ross to see if he want to go so im not driving back by myself lol

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

Edited by Alfie

Looking like a good turnout! We're gonna need a bigger table!!

Andy

Adam

Nicki

Steve WP

Rob

Twisty

KidDub

Snoop

Al

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Andy

Adam

Nicki

Steve WP

Rob

Twisty

KidDub

Snoop

Al

This is tomoro guys, just thought i'd remind people as i had actually forgotten until i looked to check when it was confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Looks like a good turnout so far smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Any more news on Ross Alfie?

Any more for any more?

Andy

Adam

Nicki

Steve WP

Rob

Twisty

KidDub

Snoop

Al

Hi Guys,

I'll try and make it on my way back home from the gym in Maidenhead. What time do you guys go home ?

BTW I live 2 miles from Iver and know all the best pubs in the area - at least as far as drinking is concerned ! The best venue bar none is the White Horse in Hedgerley about 6 miles due North of the Crooked Billet on the way to Farnham Common near Pinewood. Would recommend it for a future meet.

cheers,

Dom

We're usually there til 10pm ish smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Occassionally later...

Thanks Nicki. I'll try to make it. You must have turbocharged your GTi to make it from Southend in 1 1/2 hours. That's quite a drive.

Not sure if any of you have read the VW tuner article about the lime green Lupo GTi with an Audi S3 engine. Quite amazing what some of the tuners will do to their cars for publicity. It looked good though. Major suspension upgrades were needed to cope with 225 bhp through the front wheels.

Thanks Nicki. I'll try to make it. You must have turbocharged your GTi to make it from Southend in 1 1/2 hours. That's quite a drive.

Not sure if any of you have read the VW tuner article about the lime green Lupo GTi with an Audi S3 engine. Quite amazing what some of the tuners will do to their cars for publicity. It looked good though. Major suspension upgrades were needed to cope with 225 bhp through the front wheels.

that is the venom lupo and it isn't a gti, and we don't talk about that car here tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Without soudning like an excited little girl, are you coming in the Exige? are you coming in the exige? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ooooo...are we having a big mass car swapping session??