Iver Meet - April

Nicki

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither of those is much cop for me. Can't we do it the week before??

Lol...only kidding (obviously!)

My vote's for the 27th biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

25th would be slightly preferable (as I'm in London again on the Saturday and don't really feel like driving round the M25 on Thursday and again on Saturday), but I'd do either.

well i havnt been to any for a while now, and the last one i went to loads of people turned up (over 10 cars i think) so ill be up for it if there are loads of us as its a long way....

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

It's my 1st Wedding Anniversary, so I reckon my cheques should be bigger!!! Lol

As I realised last night at Iver, I ballsed up with my dates somewhat.

I should have said 26th - 28th, which opens up the Friday (though I suspect this won't be a popular choice.

That's not to say 25th is impossible for me - just slightly unpopular. I don't want to mess people about, so if 25th is the wider choice, I'll go along with it. Just thought I'd open up the extra date really.

If you hold it on any of the original dates you might even get me to show my face. I'd come down for a meet if it were on the 25th 27th or 28th or any day around then. We are driving back to France on the 29th or 30th so we'll be around just before then.

And Iver is only a short hop down the M40 from where my parents live in Dudley so would be up for that.