Has anyone got quality pics of a Tornado Red GTI

Medwaygti

Well I'm thinking of buying one once the Lotus goes...would have to be leather/`air-con` though. Then I'd use the "difference" to pay of my loans and get suspension/exhaust/rimmage.

Then keep it forever! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Although its up against...

RS2

New ITR

`RX-8`

and others. We'll see in Autumn.

Looks like he fobbed it off to a dealer...they don't mention that its been lowered, but the pics look like they've still left the kit on...and I wonder if they fixed camber?

But £10k...I payed that for it 2 years ago!!!!

There very nice cars, they even have a starter button! (pointless, but :cool: )

They used to sell the Racing ones (as seen on that page) over at Lichfield Imports for £12k, but they required lots (and lots) of $$$ to get through the SVA...as you can see they were *very* basic wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The starter button isn't pointless. If you stall it then you just press it. Saves you twisting the key! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Plus It looks cool :cool: