1.4 TDi tuning?

big_red_onion

Pretty much.

A diesal will always sound like a diesal, although the exhaust NFBL had on his diesal made the car sound better than standard.

Still sounded like it runs on nails, but had a nice meatyness to it.

<--- Not a oil burning fan laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You can't tune them yourself unless you know how to remap the thing...

Unlike traditional diesels (mechanical TD engines) theirs no "manual" adjustment on the fuel pump, nor is their any manual adjustment on the Turbo, You can't even fit a bleed valve to it.

The only way to tune them as such, is by replacing parts such as the Exhaust, Filter, Turbo, Intercooler. Or by having a pre-determined generic remap, or a full custom remap.

Sorry mate i didnt quite know how to read it lol smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Custom Code have some good "figures" with the remaps, but my only worry with them is that i dont know anyone who'se used them yet, thus i havent seen a before and after Graph done on the same rolling road.

i have custom code phase 2 remap on mine pulls nice now but they do not map it on a rolling road they live map it so i have no before or after power figures.i find out what its making on rolling road day in april.i changed my air filter,exhaust,intercooler before remap also decatted it and add a second cold air feed to the air filter