Powerflex Bushes

Tigz™

I dont know.

It wasn't long ago when they didnt even list the Lupo.

But if you look at the Arosa ARB spec, they list a 21mm and a 23mm roll bar.

I think the GTI is 25mm?

Even so, my 21mm roll bar was replaced by a GTI roll bar uses the standard rubbers.

It fit very well, so theres no doubt in my mind that the 23mm bushes listed for the Arosa would fit the 25mm GTI one.

Im tempted to sell my Road Angel and buy a full set.

how come they spec so many more for the arosa than the lupo!?

Well it makes a nice change.

Useful stuff, will be needing a set by September.

Edited by Adam-B

I've got PowerFlex suspension bushes on the rear of the VX, and they do make a difference, but unless you've got a problem with the OEM ones I'd say that the difference wasn't worth it.

Apparently the engine ones can make vibration and noise from the engine worse, so bear that in mind if it's a factor.

I've got PowerFlex suspension bushes on the rear of the VX, and they do make a difference, but unless you've got a problem with the OEM ones I'd say that the difference wasn't worth it.

Ah thanks.

I may hang on a while then.

The ones I have are all still fine.

Agreed its nice to have more bits for arosa for a change they have been going longer than the lupos

Tigz Your bushes may still be good condition becaus of the fact that although youve rebuilt it, its still only gonna be three years old in a couple of months

And yes they do make alot more vibration me and a mate have fitted these all round on his mini which weve built twice and at traffic lights etc you cant see anything in the door mirrors as its just permanently vibrating as these bushes are bloody tough although i do think the kits above are quite overpriced as yes on a mini at least they do give better handling and steering input as everything is tighter so to speak BUT mini one dont cost that much

wayne

• 3 years later...

I had the powerflex 23mm ones with my eibach anti-roll bar. They were a chunt to fit. Saying that, I did add 1mm of paint on the ARB

P.S. PFF85-420 is guarenteed not to fit the Arosa or the Lupo :)

Edited by nfbr

I had the powerflex 23mm ones with my eibach anti-roll bar. They were a chunt to fit. Saying that, I did add 1mm of paint on the ARB

P.S. PFF85-420 is guarenteed not to fit the Arosa or the Lupo :)

Even the gti....