My '05 Fox

stylus

Hi there.

Very nice. Dont like regular Fox but this 1 looks great! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Lookin forward to the GTI! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Is this our first Fox owning member?

No our second.

Our first didn't come back after it got into a fox debate mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=6840

Welcome chap, nice car and colour.

Have you any pics of the engine?

Take a look through the older threads in photshopping, couple of good photoshops on there.

Welcome to the forum! I'm a big Fox supporter, and I think yours looks even better than the ones I've seen over here, most tend to be yellow, red or blue, only ever seen one in a grey anthracite style colour.

We don't get a 1.6 in the Fox (yet), and yours has slightly different lower front bumpers to the ones on the roads here.

Let us know what you think!

Shame the UK is only getting 1.2 and 1.4 petrol engines. The gunmetal grey colour really suits it. Same go's for the wheels.

Possible Lupo trade in this year anyway so might look at a few Fox's when they're on the forecourts.

thanks for the comments, well, actually, i just bought a set of 205/45zr17, but i have absolutely no idea how to lower the car, nobody has specs on what coilovers to buy and i dont know if they are the same that in the Polo. maybe because the car just got in the market, but theres no aftermarket accesories for it yet. any clues?

board2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

That looks great, didnt know there was a 1.6 sport verson, cant get it over here yet anyways sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Well welcome to the forum biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />