Swoxy's Lupo 1.0 E

Swoxy

Looking good but it desperately needs lowering and after just seeeing my sig it reminds me how much mine desperately needs lowering too laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

any other mods planned? like the stripes?

wayne

Edited by The subtle modder

will look mint slammed smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

but loving it as it is biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
looking good mate. sorry the infill toke so long lol

Don't be silly mate, it was much appreciated.

any other mods planned? like the stripes?

Nah, decided not to do 'em. Wouldn't mind some old skool style chequered stuff though!

will look mint slammed smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Tell me about it mate, when funds allow!

Swapped headlights with Dubweiser (photo0109oa8co3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

photo0116oq1xc1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

photo0117rw4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

That's all, folks!

Edited by Swoxy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The local chav who smashed the Lupo windscreen in October changed his mind and the last minute and pleaded guilty to criminal damage today, which means I didn't have to give evidence although I did spend a few hours waiting in court. I'm still waiting to hear what sentence he got, although I know it won't be custodial and is likely to be along the lines of a rehabilitation order rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Still, he'll have to pay for the damage to the windscreen. Now I'm waiting to see if he'll retaliate.

On a more positive note, I picked up a set of Avo 45mm lowering springs from Gavs_arosa16v on Sunday and should be fitting them soon.

Edited by Swoxy

• 1 month later...