ATTENTION ALL LOWERED CARS.......!!!!!!!

My Lupo is on vmax coilovers which are wound all the way down at the back, but there is still some wheel gap at the back which i would like to dissapear.

ive heqrd things about cutting the bumpstops but im not really sure, can anyone help?

spring holders/adjusters = out completely.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi, its the bunch of wires that run from altenator around the sump and up to battery. i rerouted this the other day to the top of the engine just behind airbox.

ended up zip-tying the lead to another one high up so it pulls it away from the driveshaft, then left the front side clipped into the sump and cut a slit out of the plastic surround so it could come out at the side instead of following round the back of the sump

• 2 years later...

Has anyone had any problems with the ball joints. My 1.7 was on 15"s and was fairly low for it (scraping table top speed bumps)aand the ball joints we like this /--------\

Camber ?

My ball joints, yeah. I heard of flip kits for the ball joints and the tie/track rod ends on the MK1s to gain more downward travel and prevent some of the bumpsteer that's caused by lowering.

Never really looked into it bit I head they need to be longer ball joints sometimes they're spacered(?).

Not entirely sure but I was thinking this would help those with 15 inch wheels (Porsche fitment) or 16s for big brake setups.