The other blown one

andyp

Well thats the car for you, knowing her it will be... wont know till next week sometime so ho hum..

thats pants! fingers crossed for you.

Would you be able to send me that sex shop pic dude? Mike wants it for some reason.... :unsure::confused:

Yeah, i get you, no car atm as i'm between cars.

Problem is i don't think people make them.

Have you spoken to John about the JE pistons, i'm sure you can get them from the continent.

Ive been without the car for nearly 3 weeks now and she needs to be 150 percent right. Uprated pistons is just an idea at mo, but if affordable then maybe go with them... but it depends on how much over the figure that i already have. Im at that stage where i am really fed up with everything that goes on with the motor so my mood isnt that good. :(

Would think John's JE pistons are a good idea, we looked at the cost of the VW OE pistons and it was crazy expensive.

Did they find out what caused the oil starvation?

Would think John's JE pistons are a good idea, we looked at the cost of the VW OE pistons and it was crazy expensive.

Did they find out what caused the oil starvation?

no clue to what has actually caused it, oil pump may have failed but obv cant tell tbh if it has or not.. piston wise cheapest so far is 94 quid plus vat for oe (ish) ones.. but i cant afford to go silly on pistons

• 4 weeks later...

not seen the main chap as he was away when picked the motor up, just need to sort this battery problem out first like, but when shes running shes a lot better than before

• 3 weeks later...