The other blown one

andyp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i sent him one yesterday ,i think aw tracksport want shamed after all the f about you have had.

one big farce however you look at it.. lots of stress, and fallen out of 'love' so to speak with her, just want the car back all fixed (hmmm) so i can finish what little of the show season is left and then up for sale. Need something new to refocus and start enjoying it all again.

Have you thought about going elsewhere with it to see if anyone else can make it abit more reliable?? I honestly think even with a fresh retro project on the go you'll still find yourself wanting it back, I want it now and I've only seen it in the flesh once!!!!

What does it need say so that it would possibly run problem free?

I think if he knew that right now mate he'd have the money in one hand and the bloke who could do it by the scruff of his neck in the other!!

What does it need say so that it would possibly run problem free?

How much would it be up for roughly?

standalone would prob be most beneficial in the long term as obv more varience to alter stuff rather than using just the standard ecu as i have, it would be up for 8500 mate. Ive owned the car for about 8 years now and need something else to get my teeth into plus something bigger.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...